o/` I got my ticket! I got my ticket! o/` *does Myposian Dance of Joy*
I'm hoping they'll post site stats after the dust settles; you'd've thought I was on dialup with as long as it took pages to load. I'd love to see how many hits per minute they were getting that first hour.
I'm going HOME!!!!!!!!!!!
hrmm... how long do we stay up to push the little button?
maybe folks on the east coast have it easy because they can just get up early and deal with it when it's like 4 am here
i feel like i'm calling into a radio station for concert tickets and the line is just staying busy
it said at 11:59, that the time it would take to buy a ticket would be the time it takes the sun to go 25,000 miles. the sun zips along at 486,000 mph. heh. yeah. but wtf are we doing talking about miles in this day and age?
stall. stall. stall. yay. connect. fill out fill out submit. oh. i wanted secure mail. hrm. oh well. too much hassle to change. "buy now" wait wait wait. oh. operation timed out. yeah. hrm.
oh... a new window...
Please wait while your order is authorized.
This window will close automatically.
Transactions normally take 2 to 5 seconds, but can take as long as 1 minute.
If this window does not go away, check your email. If you do not receive an email confirmation, then try your order again or call 415-389-TIXX.
yeah, it's been a couple minutes and still a window...
ah... such fun.
... update... okay... 1) folks w/ paypal seem to be having a slightly easier time finishing the transaction.
2) i don't know about the safety of this at all, but i just kept reloading the page w/ the "BUY NOW" buttom that, when pressed, would say "Click OK to suck out all your money" whihc i had to click a dozen+ times before finally getting a confirmation page
Confirmation email seems to be rather speedy. and i only got one of those, so i'm assuming i will still have some money in my bank account in the morning
also. i *really* like the link at the bottom that says "Tell us about your purchasing experience!"
Poetess/healer/priestess/interfaith education/awareness activist and one hell of a dancer here...
I have some questions for those of you who have had some experience at Burning Man, as I've never gone before but know some that have, but I don't want to really get as wild and crazy as many seem to want to (although that's not a bad thing, mind you- just not for me)...
but I would like to really take my creativity and energy and levels of growth to a new level...
1) What was the most inspiring event or activity that you experienced whilst at Burning Man?
2) How was your Creativity encouraged or inspired by the people and/or events that took place?
3) Any Spiritual Revelations that you were able to take away from the event? If so, tell me about it as much as you feel comfortable sharing.
4) Was there any point that you felt like you were losing control of yourself, or was there a point that it seemed all of your inhibitions were lost and you were free? Please share what led up to that and how you felt during and afterward (if it was a conscious change).
5) Do you find it's easy, moderate, or difficult to integrate those experiences from Burning Man into your real life when you get back home? Give examples.
I truly truly appreciate all of you who answer my questions and hope to spark some interesting conversation before the event takes place...
Brighest of Blessings,