Anyone going to this tonight?
Love to meet some fellow NY Burners!
Wednesday, June 27
HAPPY HOUR MEET & GREET @ The Delancey
Wednesdays are the weekly Asylum Village Happy Hour , a long-standing
NYC tradition and a great way for people to pop in and connect with
the community. This one will be a special edition designed to be more
* Meet your NYC Regional Contacts
* Meet representatives from the Container
* Meet representatives from New York theme camps
* Meet people who are working on art projects
* Recruit NYers to help with art projects and themecamps.
* Join with other NYers for our NYC Greeters Shift (on-playa)
* Hang out in a lush rooftop bar
* Dance to a few of New York's favorite burner DJs
* Wear a goofy Hi! My Name Is name tag!
* Meet all the other playa-bound NYC burners!
People stop by Happy Hour between 6 and midnight. There will be no
formal presentations, but we recommend you be there between 7 and 9 to
meet the most people!
And please, pass this info on to ALL your friends who've expressed an
interest in Burning Man. THIS is the chance to talk about the nuts &
bolts & rebar that make Burning Man happen!
And thanks to Asylum and Mayor Ratti for helping to facilitate.
@ The Delancey
168 Delancey just east of Clinton
See you there!!
NYC Burning Man Regionals