1. don't eat any food. it interferes with the absorption of whatever drugs are in your system. for a cleaner, higher high, go on a fast. i'd suggest starting the fast one week before arriving at Burning Man. and, for added
impact, i suggest going for a "colon cleanse" right before starting the fast. this way, you won't have to negotiate the notorious "shit pyramids" that are constructed daily in the porta potties.
note: you can avoid these rude shacks entirely by peeing on the playa. the best place to do this is right around First Camp.
2. poutine. fat, greasy fries smothered in cheese and gravy. mmmmmm.
3. pork chops. these tasty treats go a long way in "filling the hunger gap," as well as in blocking up your digestive tract so you can effectively avoid the notorious "shit pyramids" that are constructed daily in the porta potties.
4. wheat grass cakes. these tasty vegan treats are 100% pork free. containing wheat grass, smooshed lentils, mashed yeast, puffed gluten and
chewy chunks of spelt dough. mmm - yum. a favorite of the ex-Deadhead burnout contingent in BRC. the only drawback: this food promotes
"regularity," meaning that one would have to deal with the notorious "shit pyramids" that are constructed daily in the porta potties.
5. LSD and tequila. upon waking every morning, promptly eat two tabs of acid and slam them back with four shots of tequila. guaranteed, you will
entertain no thoughts of ingesting any other foods. if you feel hungry, just tell yourself, "i'm not hungry. i feel completely satisfied." repeat until your hunger disappears. in doing this, you should skillfully be able to avoid the notorious "shit pyramids" that are constructed daily in the porta potties.
for more information, check out my article entitled "pork, acid and shit pyramids" at http://www.burningman.com/theporksolution.htm
or, you can write Larry Harvey directly to ask for advice:
i hope this info is helpful, especially for the newbies.