I'll post a few serious recipes coming up, but I'd like to start with a recipe that I originated way back when I was working on my MBA... see, I was a night owl, but I had an 8am class (usually accounting or economics) every day of the week. This recipe, which has been modified slightly for playa conditions, really helped out.
- Your portable drinking mug (because you're bringing one, right?)
- Cocoa Puffs
- Rebel Yell Kentucky Bourbon
- Pour a reasonable quantity of cocoa puffs into your drinking mug.
- Add bourbon to taste. Mind that you don't make the puffs too soggy.
- If you prefer, try adding a splash of vanilla soy milk (it's often sold in cardboard boxes and keeps really well on the playa).